Monday, November 12, 2012

Welcome to FROM SCRATCH TO THAT, your source for local micro businesses in the area.  My name is Lendia Brown, I am a life long resident of the City of Brotherly Love and Sisterly Affection, Philadelphia, PA.  Crafting is something so special to my heart.

In 1996 I started out doing hair from my home.  People throw around the term "small business" and technically the US Government would consider what I did nearly 16 years ago a "micro-business", I call it the manifestation of my heart and soul.  My life work.

Today I make bath and body products, jewelery and accessories.  I care about crafters and business people just like myself who are the soul of our great nation.  FROM SCRATCH TO THAT will bring to you information on the great products and services available, and the intimate portraits of success and percerverance.

No comments:

Post a Comment